Early morning pick up from Mikadi Beach and drive to Mikumi National Park which is approximately 5 hours from Dar es Salaam. You’ll arrive at Mikumi in time for a hot lunch then after lunch we’ll go for a game drive.
Accommodation: Bastian camp or MikumiCottages.
Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Full day of game drives around Mikumi National Park which has a wide variety of bird species, large numbers of giraffe, buffalo and elephant and, near the water holes, lion, leopard and hippo. You may also see zebra, lion, wild dog, python, hartebeest, wildebeest, elephant, impala, warthog, eland and other antelopes. Several observation towers enable you to view the park in its entirety. Mikumi National Park is mostly Miombo woodland with its gently rolling hills.
Accommodation: Bastian Camp or Mikumi Cottages.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch box and dinner..
PACKAGE IS INCLUSIVE OF:
• Park fees;
• Full-board accommodation;
• Professional Tanzanian Guide;
• Outfitted Land cruiser with roof hatches, fridge, and charging sockets
• One bottle of mineral water per day;
• Daily safari briefing.
PACKAGE IS EXCLUSIVE OF:
• Tourist visas;
• International & Domestic Flights;
• Alcoholic Beverages unless prescribed on the itinerary;
• All items of a personal nature.
COST: REQUEST FOR A PRICE